I was sitting in the waiting area, and was waiting for my turn. A lady was sitting next to me and I guess for the same reason because she was holding the same cream that my doctor has prescribed few weeks back. We started talking within few minutes (you know women) J.
So, during the conversation she told me that she is here to consult the skin specialist whether Oxy Genius will be a good choice for her face or not. I told her I was already using it but you should check with doctor first. I’m sure you are curious to know about it, so here is the complete information about this product.
Let’s Know the Product!
This is an anti aging solution which is quite famous among people who are dealing with aging problems. This serum promises the same results like many other products but they sound promising. This is a rich blend of herbs and essential vitamins that protect your skin against aging and also from the pollution and sun damage.
Oxy Genius Ingredients
- Chamomilla Recutita
- Marine Collagen/Elastin
- Wheat Amino Acid
- Cola Acuminata Seed Extract
How Does Oxy Genius Work?
- It moisturizes your skin deeply and nourishes it
- Increase production or collagen in your skin
- Supply more nutrients and oxygen to skin cells
- Repair and rejuvenate your skin cells
- Exfoliate skin and grow healthy and new skin cells
- It has very effective NMFs, which lock in moisture in your skin
- Protect against UV rays and reduce chances of tanning
Why Do I Like it?
I love it! Yes, it has everything I was looking for. My friend also uses some other age defying methods but they all are risky. They use Botox and some cell rejuvenating treatment which demands injections. I feel safe and happy using this one. And I don’t have to suffer from swelling and inflammation etc.
These are Amazing Benefits…
- You look at least 5 years younger
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Mo more tanning and pigmentation
- You get fairer and lighter skin tone
What I Like about it?
- It has a mild fragrance that lingers all day (I think it is smell of Chamomilla and I love it)
- It has nice packing with pump, which makes it easy to use
- I get a free trial pack J
- This is not approved by FDA
- A little pricey buy I can pay that much for good quality product
No! I didn’t find any; make sure whether or not you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Check with a dermatologist.
Where to Buy?
I bought it from Oxy Genius’s official page. And you can also get a free trial bottle.